I could more easily write a biography about the people I've helped buy or sell Real Estate.
I've represented buyers and sellers at every stage of life, with budgets ranging from modest to luxurious.
People know that my primary focus is looking after their best interests.
We moved every few years when I was growing up, a trend that continued into my married life.
Consequently, my commitment to providing the ultimate real estate experience comes straight from the heart.
My Kamloops connection:
We first moved to Kamloops in 1981.
I was a licenced Realtor at Westwin Realty from 1984-1987. When not on maternity leave, I was in the top 10% of the Real Estate Board. Our four children were born in Kamloops at RIH.
We left Kamloops in 1988 and returned in 1996, all of our children love sports and we spent a great deal of time at Hockey Arena’s, Sports Fields and School Gymnasiums. Our four children graduated from KSS aka SKSS.
Raising a family in the Tournament Capital was heaven on earth.
I left Kamloops in 2009 and returned last year to be close to my Grandson and his Parents (who moved back here from Alberta) My Grandson is already making good use of all the facilities in this fabulously family friendly Community.
- Director and Fundraiser for the Kamloops Cowboys.
- Volunteer KMHA and KYSA.
- Director KYSA
- Fundraising and volunteering at various school events and functions.
- Catering and hosting the Coaches room for the AA basketball finals in Kamloops.
- President Barnhartvale Wastewater Management Committe
- Instrumental in obtaining Provincial Government funding toaddress the ongoing Septic Field failures that existed in Barnhartvale in the 80’s
- Awana Volunteer.
- Can Skate Coach for beginners’ program in Iqaluit.
- Director for Toonik Time in Iqaluit.
- Organizer 1st Annual Ice Show Iqaluit.
- Counsellor – Baffin Island Crisis Line.
- District Commissioner Girl Guides Comox
- Comox Valley Summer Games
- Volunteer Comox Minor Hockey
- Team Manager for Comox Rep Hockey.
- PAC Volunteer.
From 2006-2018 I was the Marketing Agent on New Home Construction Projects of various sizes and price ranges in Kamloops and the Lower Mainland. I worked wtih talented Developers and shared their vision for what they were building.
My notable success at marketing these propoerties was a combination of having a thorough understanding of market trends, a sound knowledge of the construction and design elements and most importantly a passion for making the process of purchasing a new home as stress free as possible.
My prior professional work history includes Relocation Consultant for Department of National Defence, Realtor (1984-1988), Investigator Department of Fisheries and Oceans.